Welcome to our Blog!

We're so glad you're here! Welcome!


Friday, December 4, 2009

Out of the Mouths


Christmas cards are on their way!


I was remarking to Darren about as a younger woman, I would have never let a picture of me without makeup and with unshowered hair covered by an old baseball cap, be featured on a Christmas card. "It's a good picture," he replied.


"Yep, it is," I said, "that's a really happy place for us." It was taken at Two Island Campground at our very favorite campsite on the shore of the lake. "I'll be forty next year, I guess it's because I'm finally OK with who I am."
(I was having one of those I am Woman Here me Roar moments. Boys don't get this, but Darren is really good at faking interest.)


"Or crazy," muttered Sam.






That's my boy.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you.