Welcome to our Blog!

We're so glad you're here! Welcome!


Monday, August 23, 2010

Date Night Update*

Date 21/52
Dumb Movie Date
2012, where all the budget was placed in the hands of the special effects people and not the writers.

Ugh, at one point I think the star, John Cusack, actually walked off the set. I didn't want to rewind to double check because this was sucking way too much life out of me already, but I know that's what happened.

Unbelievably dumb, so it was a comedy? So many, "I love you man" moments, I got a bit nauseated.

Sam was having a sleepover so we were stranded at home, both tired, and I was still numb and sad about my friend Angi dying. Not a great date, but at least it could pass for one.


*Date night is when you make a New Year's Resolution to date your spouse 52 times in one year. Once a week shouldn't be that hard, right? And no, honey, we're not quitting. This fat lady ain't sung yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! We'd love to hear from you.